Elle Fat Kadimoh Tah












'Elle fat kadimoh tah': An egyptian proverb which means, 'Lost is the person who forgets his/her past.'

Past - We all live it, we all know it, but do we ever realize it? 

For the past few days I've been having strange dreams. My past has been flashing through my dreams, all incidents, one after another. Just like they occurred when they happened, only this time I see my life from others' point of view. Sometimes a friend I didn't care about or sometimes an ex-bf whose heart I completely broke. I was them. And I was watching myself hurt them. I felt their pain. And for the first time in my life I knew where I come from and now I know where I want to be.

I'm sorry for all the hurt I've caused. I wish I could go to every single person and ask for their forgiveness. But that's not possible. What's possible is for me to try and make good relationships again. Help me help myself. Just like in my dreams. Its almost unbelievable, these dreams; but I think it happened for a reason. I was lost. I had blocked out so many unpleasant memories and I tried to move on. But I never could. And now that I have relived it, I know what I am and I'm ready to take the next step.

I hope more and more people can find themselves. The feeling is wonderful. Ecstatic - as if you've never been happier before. Weightless - like you can dance with the breeze. Secure - as if you never want to change again. You are finally you! And now that i have found myself, I'm never letting myself go. I'll keep my memories, experiences alive here, in the safe books of La Donna Mascherata.

Welcome to my first blog. Welcome to my world. My love. My Pain. 

'il mio amore il mio dolore.'

xoxo




0 Responses to "Elle Fat Kadimoh Tah"

Leave a Reply